Easy and fun!
Learn to construct and personalize basic sentences to have everyday conversations in a variety of settings. Whether it's your first time studying Spanish, or you've tried once before but felt it was too complicated, Spanish - Keep It Simple will work for you.
Anyone, even the very beginner, can learn when it's presented using a common-sense approach. Our method is simple because we refuse to get caught up with all the technical difficulties.
You'll feel as though you have your own private tutor!
This program will work for you because...
- It’s based on common words used in everyday conversations.
- You’ll learn basic sentence construction through key patterns.
- There’s no guesswork. Along with a few basic rules woven throughout the book, we provide the guidance that will make you feel as though you have your own private tutor.
- We provide plenty of examples for you to practice with.
- Audio CD – The native speaker reads sentences at a slower pace than what’s generally spoken so you can distinguish between one word and the next.
- Spending just 15-30 minutes daily, you’ll be pleasantly surprised with your progress.
Essential and practical topics empower you to be able to
engage in day-to-day conversations.
With each useful and practical topic, we’ll teach you everything you need to know to create sentences in order to engage in new and different conversations. You’ll learn lots of important, common words, how to piece them together, how to ask and answer questions, and so much more. What you learn from one topic carries over to the next, and the next, to broaden your horizons.
It’s all connected, it all adds up.
At the table
Food, condiments, dishes, silverware, and more
Personalities, moods, and other descriptions
Formally addressing people
Out and about
Places to go, things to do
Around the house
Rooms, furniture, appliances
Colors, size, taste
Locations of objects or people
Numbers and Telling Time
Days of the week
Exchanging Personal Information
(For those of you who want to learn more)